Many who have had difficulty falling asleep have had good results when using binaural beats as a sleep aid. Discovered in the 1830s, binaural beats are a perceived beat that results when different tones are played in each ear. This soothing beat is of the same frequency that the brain reaches when it is in a state of rest or sleep. Listening to this frequency during bedtime is thought to gently lead the brain past its active state, and into a calmer, more restful state, conducive to sleep.
MP3 player comes preloaded with binaural beat, and includes low profile ear buds (good for side sleepers), and wall charger.
No need to take medication
- Can bring results without drugs or supplements
- Plays continuously – no need to reset
- Effective even on a low volume setting
Important: People with epilepsy should not use binaural beats without a physician’s approval. However rare, there is a risk of seizure associated with individuals who are predisposed to seizures. Minor children should not use binaural beats. This product is not FDA approved and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Binaural Beats and Wall Charger Instructions
USING the ResTones MP3 Player
- Turn on the MP3 layer with the ON/OFF switch.
- Press the middle black PLAY button, and the right arrow button to begin the binaural beats.
- When not in use, keep the MP3 player OFF to prevent the battery from draining.
CHARGING the MP3 Player
- Turn on the MP3 player. NOTE: The MP3 player will not charge unless it is turned ON!
- Take the small end of the USB cord and plug it into the MP3 player.
- Take the large end of the USB cord and plug it into the wall charger. (The wall charger is the black box with two prongs.)
- Extend the two prongs and plug the charger into a wall socket.
- Charge for at least 2 hours.
- When finished charging, disconnect the MP3 player from the cord and power it OFF.