The SoClean unit is a piece of equipment that sanitizes and disinfects your CPAP equipment and accessories such as your mask, hose, and water reservoir without needing to take any pieces apart.
The inside chamber was designed specifically so that multiple mask types can be used within the SoClean unit, from nasal pillow masks to full CPAP masks.
SoClean uses a universal fitting to integrate into an array of CPAP models.Included with your SoClean:
- Neutralizing Pre-Wash
- Injection hose and fitting
- SoClean filter (installed) - This part only needs to be replaced if it becomes lost or damaged. CAUTION: Do not wash the filter. Washing will make it ineffective.
- Acrylic Sleeve
- Check Valve - It is recommended to replace the check valve once yearly as a preventative measure.
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Dimension: 13”l x 6.75”w x 7.25”h
- Inside Chamber Dimension: 7.5”l x 4.5”w x 5”h
- Cord Length: 3’
- Electrical: 12 Vdc
- Power consumption: 5 Watts
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
Download the SoClean Manual